2018/01/04

Tree Swing (Stampotique new release january 2018)

new releases january 2018

Today I have another fun new release from Stampotique Originals to show you and that is this wonderful design by Jill Penney called Tree Swing. Isn't he adorable? I've also used another quote from this great new Quote stamp block as well as my fave texture stamp from Kate Crane and the gorgeous Hive Flowers by Arwen McCullen.

new releases january 2018
I have to say that I really enjoy working in my home made "watercoloring" book! The Moleskine pocket water color book is such a wonderful size for a daily "coloring fix" and the paper is quite forgiving too! Here I experimented on a page I have already worked on as a test with masking fluid, which failed sadly, but I worked over it with more color and it gave the background a nice texture. Without warping or damaging the paper. So it can really take a lot of wet medium! 
I also absolutely LOVE how pigmented Jane Davenport Brights set are (which I mainly used for this and added accents with Prima Shimmering Lights) and how boldly they pop off the page! Glad a got the sets last year :) 

Anyhow, check out the new releases this month HERE, our new challenge is online HERE and you can link up for that HERE (please do read the rules before linking up!) 

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read them all and they are very much appreciated ❤

GDPR law EU disclaimer: please be aware that if you leave a comment on any post on this blog that your name and blog link will visible (if you have set it on public) to all who visit this blog.
By publishing the comment, you agree that you publish own personal details on this blog and are in consent of sharing that publicly.