2017/08/15

Her Sparkly Star Shaped Self - VLVS!

Hi all, it's my turn over at the VLVS! blog and I made a little something for you to inspire you for our August Challenge. I have made an index sized art card inspired by the colors and imagery from our mood board below


Isn't it gorgeous and don't you just long for a summer sunset at the beach? 
It has inspired me to make the following

I am just absolutely in love with that Fancy Mermaid, the large moon and all the mixed media journaling stamps from the latest release. I've mixed a few oldies too, like the sentiment which is is a part of Tired of trying to cram stamp, which I LOVE! A full list of stamps and materials used is (including a time to stamp process video!!) is to be seen at the VLVS! blog post.

Hope this will inspire you to play along with out monthly challenge where you could win some great quality rubber stamps!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!


2 comments:

  1. wonderful this Challenge!
    greetings Elke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een gave! Blijf ernaar kijken... Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read them all and they are very much appreciated ❤

GDPR law EU disclaimer: please be aware that if you leave a comment on any post on this blog that your name and blog link will visible (if you have set it on public) to all who visit this blog.
By publishing the comment, you agree that you publish own personal details on this blog and are in consent of sharing that publicly.