2017/06/26

Mail Art Monday: Received Swaps Feature VLVS!

Hey friends, on today's Mail Art Monday, I wanted to do something different. You have seen me reveal all the swaps I sent, but I am sure you are also wondering about the swaps I receive. Well I thought it would be fun to periodically show some fun envies I get in the mail from talented artists out there. Today I am featuring some envies I got in the mail from our Viva Las VegasGroupies swap on facebook from last month. It was a color these with grey and blue and you could only use VLVS! images.

Received this wonderful piece of #mailart from my @vivalasvegastamps DT-mate  Shanna! It's super gorgeous and that banksy quote stamp is on my wishlist for sure! We have monthly swaps going on at our FB group, Viva Las Vegastamps Groupies if you want to c

This lovely envelope was made by my fellow DT member Shanna Shands.  I love the gorgeous airy feel it has and the quote stamp from Banksy is just fantastic! By the way, the fountain pen on this envelope which I used to cover my address is the Sailor Pro Gear Slim Four Seasons Haruzora Sky Blue.

Received mail art from Stuff by Belle
This envelope is sent to me by Michele Kosciolek (also our swap host of the group) and I love the circular theme she used and that vintage image on the top left corner is beautifully placed. I actually ordered this stamp as well as it's such a great image. The fountain pen I used to cover my address here is the Edison Nouveau Premier Spring edition 2017 Seaglass from Goulet Pens Co. 

Thanks so much ladies fro your wonderful swaps :) Also be sure to check out our Mail Art Monday posts over at Viva Las VegaStamps! to see tutorials and join our groupies FB page to be notified for monthly swaps! 

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Heerlijk om daarmee verwent te worden! Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read them all and they are very much appreciated ❤

GDPR law EU disclaimer: please be aware that if you leave a comment on any post on this blog that your name and blog link will visible (if you have set it on public) to all who visit this blog.
By publishing the comment, you agree that you publish own personal details on this blog and are in consent of sharing that publicly.