2017/06/19

Mail Art Monday - Celebrate!

celebrate

Hi friends, hope you all had an amazing weekend and a wonderful fathers day yesterday. It's monday so I have another fun project to share for this week's Mail Art Monday. It's a postcard from my Scrap Collage master board series. So this piece is cut from that huge master board  which I showed you a while back. This is piece 5 I think... I have been working on many at the same time so I lost track of how many pieces I made already. Anyhow, this one I had not added much to except for some color and stars. I used some white gesso over the card leaving out the Lady (which is from Carmen's Veranda) and then added some color with Marubu watersoluble crayons. I then took a yellow sharpie and scribbled in some starry texture with a STAMPlorations stencil (which I won from last month's challenge, yay!), then added some star sticker, spatters with white gesso and a black border with a Krink Marker. Love how the image of the woman just pops out. 

I would like to enter this in the following challenges 
LCD challenge for this month of the theme Postcards (super fun challenge and very easy, so join in the fun :) 

Have an awesome Monday and thanks so much for stopping by!


7 comments:

  1. This is just fantastic! Love the idea of a master board and the colors you used are so vibrant.
    Wonderful imagery and detail. Thanks for joining the fun at Lost Coast Designs! Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Het weekend was mooi enne warm :)! Net als nu weer...
    Mooie deze kaart weer! Gaaf hoe je alles weer combineert. Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is wonderful, so fantastic the Idea!!!!
    Greetings Elke

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, great colours and textures. Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge again at Lost Coast Designs, and have a fun week. Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how you have different elements and they all flow nicely together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous background and I love the lady. Thanks for joining the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity challenge. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great colors and style. Thank you for playing in the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity Challenge.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read them all and they are very much appreciated ❤

GDPR law EU disclaimer: please be aware that if you leave a comment on any post on this blog that your name and blog link will visible (if you have set it on public) to all who visit this blog.
By publishing the comment, you agree that you publish own personal details on this blog and are in consent of sharing that publicly.