2017/03/28

It's okay, breathe today.

It's ok, breathe today

Lately, I've been feeling a bit overwhelmed. Maybe also because another birthday has come and gone (with a great trip to sunny Valencia in Spain, on which a report will be blogged at some point ;)  and faced with this perception of growing older I'm thinking "There so little time and so much I'd like to do!" But I need to keep in perspective that doing, doesn't affect the quality of BEING. I made this ATC/inspiration card to remind me of that. I took the butterfly base of one of my Cascading Butterflies sessions and played with paper Artsy Fresco paints, Liquitex INKS and Golden Fluid Acrylics in fluorescent yellow, which I received in the Artsnacks January Box this year. I love how that the spatters just pops up the whole image. The sentiment is re-mixed from this VLVS! text stamp. "It's Okay, breathe today" is something I say to myself when I feel like I am "wasting time" by not being "productive enough" and need a reminder that every breath has the same value, in doing or being. 

I would like to enter this artwork in the Moo-Mania challenge In Triplicate (so poetic that I made this ATC with this theme without even realizing!) and I love the fact that there is a challenge site that inspires to make some smaller works like Moo and ATC size :)

I also would like to enter this in the following challenge
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Things with Wings

Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day. 
Enjoy it, even though all you did was breathe today :)
  

4 comments:

  1. I am really happy that you linked it to Moo Mania & More ♥ THANKS a lot!
    It's a fascinating ATC - I love this fantatsic texture .. this piece ROCKS!
    Happy day!
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very amazing ATC, love the texture and the yellow splatters really pop. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful the ATC -fantastic!
    nice week
    Elke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love your ATC

    Thank you for joining us at MOO MANIA & MORE

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read them all and they are very much appreciated ❤

GDPR law EU disclaimer: please be aware that if you leave a comment on any post on this blog that your name and blog link will visible (if you have set it on public) to all who visit this blog.
By publishing the comment, you agree that you publish own personal details on this blog and are in consent of sharing that publicly.