2016/07/31

Craftorij Summer Challenge week 8

Today is the actual LAST DAY of CZC 2016! Gosh what a what a fun and creative ride it has been! So far I should say because like I said in my last post, I still am behind with the prompts of week 9, but well, I will take my time with those and post when I can. It was at times impossible to make something each day, so I made them in batches when I had some time to play creatively. But it was such a fun journey and I'm glad I stuck with it so far.  I have the cards ready for week 8, I will share those with you now.

CZC48
CZC 48 - Big, bigger, biggest
the heart
background done with distress stains and water. You can see I have been fun with my nexw stamps from from carabelle, keisercraft and viva las vegastamps

CZC49
CZC 49 - depict an emotion
I chose sorrow
The background is a page where I rolled off extra paint from my brayer. On the left a leftover piece from an embossed altas page which is a bit of the ocean, stamp from Viva Las Vegastamps (I LOVE this half face stamp) and drops from Designs by Rynn. The quote is from the book Cloud Atlas written with fudenosuke brush pen. I also used a sakura gellyroll stardust pen for glitter highlights in tear drops and words.

CZC50
CZC 50 - use washitape
The background is with a dylusions inks and waterspray, used a lot of masking tape and main image from VLVstamps (colored with promarkers) and rounds stamps from katzelkraft. Like so many of you, I have a collection of washi tape, but I really want, need, love it and can hardly can resist the urge to buy more.

CZC51
CZC- 51 - use a text balloon
mixed media back ground on scrap book paper, first a layer of acrylic pant, gesso and oil pastels, then clear gesso through a stemcil which I colored with ecoline, Stamped over with stazon and various stamps. lady from a vintage fashion magazine.

CZC52
CZC 52 - use a post-it
the strip on the bottom on the bookpage is a post it I masked something with. ink spatters done with fountain pen ink and syringe, lost coast designs and carabelle stamps. also used pearl rubs and distress crayons and a fineliner for depth.

CZC53
CZC 53 - steampunk
Combination of stamper's anonymous brett weldele stamps and Viva Las vegastamps with nautical themed washitape. gears and cogs embossed black card stock which I distressed with bronze, gold and black metallic Liquitex INK. added bronze lines with an edding paintmarker.

A post on week 9 (CZC 54-61) will follow soon (hopefully next weekend) but it has been such an awesome ride so far! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Namasté

1 comment:

  1. Wow, wat mooi Tarah! Dat wordt een prachtige verzameling kaartjes !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read them all and they are very much appreciated ❤

GDPR law EU disclaimer: please be aware that if you leave a comment on any post on this blog that your name and blog link will visible (if you have set it on public) to all who visit this blog.
By publishing the comment, you agree that you publish own personal details on this blog and are in consent of sharing that publicly.