2016/07/22

Craftorij Summer Challenge week 6

It's nearly the end of July! and I'm falling behind with my CZC posts and also prompts. The weather has been pleasant so I've been outside a lot more enjoying the sunshine. But I have made the cards for week 6 already, so I'll share those here with you today.

CZC35
CZC35- use circles
I used carabelle, dylusions, inkadinkadoo and Designs by Rynn texture stamps, stamped with Staz On and colored with Lamy violet and akkerman blauw Fountainpen inks. I like how this all pops out from the page!

CZC36
CZC36 - the horizon
Art specially city skyline stamp stamped with Staz on. Colored with mont blanc blue hour, diamine teal, Lamy violet and pilot red fountain pen inks. Also used Derwent artist pencil sunset gold to outline the city sky line. I wrote the quote "the horizon is an imaginary line that recedes as you approach it" by Ginnifer Goodwin which I thought was fitting.

CZC37
CZC 37 - umbrella
Used one of my fave VLVstamps, the umbrella ladies, in combination with designs by Rynn drops and eline brush stamps used as ground. Made water sdrop spatters with akkerman blauw and bezuidenwoud green fountain pen inks.

CZC38
CZC38 - use a tea bag
I usually drink green tea and for this theme I set some dark earl grey tea and colored some papers with it. Used a couple of tea bags and matching stamps. The girl and other stamps are colored with tombow markers.

CZC39 / femme fatale mail art
CZC39 - create a border
Made with stamps from de Stempelwinkel (non sequitur, roaring 20s)
Also entering this for the July "anything goes" from the stempelwinkel.

CZC40
CZC40- use green and yellow
I used lost coast designs sungodess stamps (I left them white for the CZC 27 black and white challenge) and for this one I colored in with green and yellow toned tombows.

Still have some prompts to catch up on week 7, but hopefully this weekend can be filled with creative productivity :)

Have a great weekend all and thanks for stopping by!

namasté

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read them all and they are very much appreciated ❤

GDPR law EU disclaimer: please be aware that if you leave a comment on any post on this blog that your name and blog link will visible (if you have set it on public) to all who visit this blog.
By publishing the comment, you agree that you publish own personal details on this blog and are in consent of sharing that publicly.