2016/04/25

Meesha Mailart Monday - the birthday edition

Meesha

A little over 2 months ago this little cutie came into our lives. From the get go she was a sweet and curious kitty and we are grateful to have her in our lives. Today she turns 2 years old and we are celebrating that with a Meesha Mailart Monday post today :) 

meesha birthday card
I started out on applying amsterdam aqua paint on scrapbook paper with help from a brayer. It gave the page a lovely base color and images from the paper shows through slightly which makes it more interesting. Then I stamped Carmen's Veranda's Grunge Back Ground stamp in parts on each of the corners alternating with Hydregena blue and Cherry red ink from Staz-On. I placed a zig-zag stencil over it and dabbed on yellow Amsterdam paint through it. I also smudged the edges with yellow paint. The Lost Coast Designs cat stamp and other elements I stamped on a separate paper and I colored with Tombow markers and cut out. I also stamped the cat in the middle of the page to get the furry part and whiskers on. Adhered the cut out pieces over it and added some white with a gel pen over whiskers and the black parts of the fur. The hat is from party hat set, I stuck on a sticker over the 1 and added 2 with a white gel pen. The balloons are from"balloons over Alberquerque" stamp and doodled the strings with a black marker. Stamped the sentiment Happy Birthday from "Party Words" on white paper with staz-on black, cut out, adhered to the page and doodled on the edges. To finish it off I stamped a doodle boarder stamp on the edges of the piece.
If you are in the EU, the LCD and CV stamps are available through Inkadinkadutchies. Just send them a note through the contact page if they are not listed on the website. 
 
I love how this piece came together and the kitty sorta does resemble Messha a bit :)

When I was organizing my Tombow dual brushpens the other day Messha was a sweetie and helped me out :)

My cute little helper 😻 #meeshathecat #meesha #colorcoordination #tombowmarkers #tombow #tombowusa #tombowbrushpen #craftyendeavors #craftmaterials #craftygirl
And more cute kitty picture below!

No, you may not wear these pants today!  Happy #caturday #meeshathecat #meesha #cutenessoverload #kittycuddles #kittycat #latergram #vscocam #emilythestrange #kitty #cat #rolmops
Jeans being "catpressed"

Meesha relaxing in her cat condo #caturday #meeshathecat #meesha #cutenessoverload #catsofinstagram #cats #kitty
Relaxing in her cat condo

This little cutie #meeshathecat #meesha #catsareawesome #turquoise #cutenessoverload #catsofinstagram #cats #kittycuddles #😻
Sleeping so cutely next to me I rather watch her than Daredevil episodes (seriously season 2 was so exciting though!)

Relaxing after a chase play session. #meesha #meeshathecat #caturday #catsofinstagram #kitty #cutenessoverload #cats #catsareawesome
Lounging after a play session

Playing hide and seek #meeshathecat #meesha #cutenessoverload #catsofinstagram #catshatemondays #thecatisoutofthebag #thecatisinthebag #hideandseek #kitty #cats
Playing hide and seek in her fave paper bag...

Goodmorning! This cutie got heself a nice set up #meesha #meeshathecat #caturday #cutenessoverload #catsofinstagram #kitty #cats
In her fave tubular toy which she likes to hunt from, esp. at our feet...

Cats sleep in such fascinating positions! Such a cute little fuzzball! #catsofinstagram #kittycuddles #kitty #cats #cutenessoverload #meeshathecat #meesha #catyoga #fuzzball
Doing cat yoga while sleeping....

And I could go on and on about her cute little habits. I'm just very happy to have this little lady nuzzling my face in the morning, purring next to me when I am watching something on the Telly and hunting my feet when she is in a playful mood. 
Happy 2nd birthday my cute little furry friend!

Thanks for stopping by!

 namasté

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read them all and they are very much appreciated ❤

GDPR law EU disclaimer: please be aware that if you leave a comment on any post on this blog that your name and blog link will visible (if you have set it on public) to all who visit this blog.
By publishing the comment, you agree that you publish own personal details on this blog and are in consent of sharing that publicly.