2016/02/26

Traveling Art Journal - my pages in Terranoir's book

A few years ago a group of instagram friends and I started a traveling art journal together (the cover of my 80s themed journal) and recently I had the inspiration to finish up my pages for my friend Ronay and sent it home to her. Her journal was unthemed and she asked to contribute whatever we inspired to do at that moment. I made the pages below.

Traveling art journal. My pages in Ronay's book
Starting off with an inspirational quote. Dali face stamp is from Carmen's Veranda.

Traveling art journal. My pages in Ronay's book
A page from a magazine combined with Viva Las Vegas Umbrella girls and carabelle Dancing in the Rain (Brigitte Koopsen) stamps.

Traveling art journal. My pages in Ronay's book
Showcasing a few of the VLV stamps I got recently. These are from plates : 1457 and 1436

Traveling art journal. My pages in Ronay's book
About daily commuting and the change in seasons. The day stamp is from Carabelle studios. 

Traveling art journal. My pages in Ronay's book
David Bowie's passing shook the world. I used a left over sticker from my David Bowie print mailings

Traveling art journal. My pages in Ronay's book
Ending with a personal message to Ronay. Since we both love fountain pens, I chose these stamps from VLV and Impression Obsession to decorate the last page.

I am definitely looking forward to receive my full journal in the mail someday soon. Have you ever participated in a traveling journal/round robin as well? Let me know how you experienced that. 

Thanks for stopping by. 
Have a creative weekend.

namasté 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read them all and they are very much appreciated ❤

GDPR law EU disclaimer: please be aware that if you leave a comment on any post on this blog that your name and blog link will visible (if you have set it on public) to all who visit this blog.
By publishing the comment, you agree that you publish own personal details on this blog and are in consent of sharing that publicly.