2016/02/22

Mail Art Monday - Circling around

At Inkadinkadutchies we have a monthly ATC swap and it's great fun! Every month a new swap will be hosted where we will swap 1 ATC that has at least 1 Lost Coast designs or Carmen's Veranda stamped image on it. Check our events page on facebook to see which swaps are up. For February the theme was circles. This is what I made for that theme:

Circle ATC

The alphabet stamps are from EK success Image tree, Life is beautiful stamp is from Art Specially (was a gift in the goodiebag at one of the event years), the swimsuit girl and circle frame stamps are from Lost Coast Designs. I also used color washes, coffee stain stencils and copper paint for the back ground, which you can only see in a certain angle. 

Circles ATC
The shimmer adds a nice dimension to the piece. Finally I matted it on black cardstock. 

Fortunately my send-to partner in the swap, Yvonne, was happy to receive it :) 
This is the picture she took upon arrival. I sent it in one of the envelopes I showed you in my Mail Art Monday post from last week

And this is what I received from my partner Corrie. Gorgeous work and so fun to see she used the exact same stamp on the same side, but with a totally different style :) 

If you want to join in, you have to be a member of our facebook group to do so. Hope to see you there and maybe we'll get partnered up :) 

Thanks for stopping by!

namasté

2 comments:

  1. Loved your ATC too and it is great to see the same stamp with different interpretations ! After I sent the card to you I found out it had actually won the challenge set by De Stempelwinkel for wintery cards.
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is great Corrie :) It's a great card! congrats :)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read them all and they are very much appreciated ❤

GDPR law EU disclaimer: please be aware that if you leave a comment on any post on this blog that your name and blog link will visible (if you have set it on public) to all who visit this blog.
By publishing the comment, you agree that you publish own personal details on this blog and are in consent of sharing that publicly.