2015/08/19

Back from a well earned vacation :)

It's been a bit quiet on my blog the past 3 weeks in which I had a blissful vacay from the business of city-life and surrounded myself with the green of Sweden's forests and rolling hills. We go there every year now since 2008 and every year it's still breathtakingly beautiful. Also I think I fall in love with Stockholm a little more each year...

An impression of the sights this year:

Good morning! Clear blue skies signals a beautiful day ahead :)
view from the back yard at the summer stuga

Crossing lakes and rivers and getting deeper into this beautiful country. #sweden #traveller #travelling #clouds #sky #nature
Drottingholm #stockholm #sweden
a trip to Drottingholm by boat

Oh yes, we had some berry good pie yesterday. Blueberry cheesecake made by my MIL and berries from the nearby forrest. Someone is a happy little Björn. #cheesecake #blueberry #rilakkuma #dessert
berry picking and cheesecake making with our little bear

Will miss the beautiful surroundings of rural Sweden a lot... #sweden #nature #forest #rilakkuma #traveller
long walks in the forests

I also have been thrifting again at auktions and loppis stores and antique markets. Can't wait to show you my finds on my thriftfinds thursday section :) 

Hope you all had a great summer holiday too! 

namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read them all and they are very much appreciated ❤

GDPR law EU disclaimer: please be aware that if you leave a comment on any post on this blog that your name and blog link will visible (if you have set it on public) to all who visit this blog.
By publishing the comment, you agree that you publish own personal details on this blog and are in consent of sharing that publicly.