2015/06/28

Mailart Sunday - Dream Big

As I have mentioned before in a previous Mailart Sunday post, the CityScape stamp is one of my favorites and since we're celebrating our new Challenge blog in which we have a New Stamp release event going until July 22nd, it is getting a lot of love from me this month :) This piece is inspired by the movie Upside Down which I have seen recently. It's such a cool idea, two worlds colliding like that!

A few years ago I found a cool marble set which I had stored somewhere for ages. And I finally used it to make wonderful backgrounds for journal/mailart pages. Like the background I used for this piece. I simply stamped the city scape on the top and bottom and embossed with black embossing powder. To fill up the stark whiteness in between the marbles, I sprayed chalk mist powder in blue over the card. (it is handy to create a 'spray box' to put your projects in so you don't spray it all over your desk or clothes etc..) DREAM BIG in the middle to finish off the piece. I used doodle letter stamp set and colored in with black fineliner.  A reminder to always let myself dream, desire and aspire!


Thanks for stopping by!

namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read them all and they are very much appreciated ❤

GDPR law EU disclaimer: please be aware that if you leave a comment on any post on this blog that your name and blog link will visible (if you have set it on public) to all who visit this blog.
By publishing the comment, you agree that you publish own personal details on this blog and are in consent of sharing that publicly.