2015/06/03

CZC1 - Playing Tag


Challenge no.1 'use two or more tags' - I like word puns... #craftorijzomerchallenge #czc2015 #CZC1 #crafty #summerchallenge #crafting #mailart #collageart #hansengrietje #tikkertje #tags #wordpuns #wordpun

The craftorij zomer challenge 2015 started off with the challenge 'Use two or more tags' and this is what I made for it. Yes I like wordpuns ;) The Hansel und Gretel rubber stamp is hand carved by my friend Kate Lee which I received a while back. Gretel's hand is touching Hansel's hand so it looks like they could be playing tag ;) The small tag stamp is from a HEMA stampset which I got a while back. I used it many times for snailmail in combination with my fave typewriter font alphabet stamp. I stamped both the hansel and gretel stamp and the tags on semi transparent paper, colored it in with promarkers and cut it out & glued on the background. I used scrapbook paper and a marbled bookpage as background. I sealed it with artist medium. 

I'll be sharing more of my creations for the summer here but they are at 'random' as I'm doing the challenges as inspiration hits me. Just to keep it fun and not add any pressure of having to do said challenge on the day it's posted. 

thanks for stopping by!

namaste
Tarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read them all and they are very much appreciated ❤

GDPR law EU disclaimer: please be aware that if you leave a comment on any post on this blog that your name and blog link will visible (if you have set it on public) to all who visit this blog.
By publishing the comment, you agree that you publish own personal details on this blog and are in consent of sharing that publicly.